Borden Braves Foundation 2018 Gala
News and Current Events:
We are excited to announce the capital campaign for a new Digital Marquee for our school. This project makes for an exciting time to get involved with the foundation. Please make sure you check out the page to learn more about the project and how you can support the campaign.
To support our Borden Elementary, Jr. and Sr. High school by providing resources for building brand awareness, mentoring, alumni services, and scholastic support services.
Our 2018/2019 Goals:
- Membership enrollment of 300 people by end of 2018 calendar year
- Branding and Marketing Borden Schools
- Billboard on Highway 60, Mass Marketing Mail Campaign, Social Media Blasts, Video Production of Telling the # Story.
- Alumni Mentoring Services
- Borden Braves Foundation Scholarship available
- Goal of $3,000 available by end of 2018/2019 school year
- Establish Athletic Booster Club to fund specific projects/requests
- Alumni Gala/event at First Annual Meeting in September
The BBF will be working with the Borden Elementary and High School to produce videos showcasing alumni, students, athletics and other school functions as part of our branding campaign centered around the hash-tag campaign. This video was put together by High School Students Hayden Smith and Cruz Martin.
Kevin Smith and Adandra Martin were invited to discuss the Foundation and our goals for the Borden High School Class of 1968 50 Year Class Reunion on June 2. How inspiring is it that this class of (I believe 47) had about 33 of their classmates show up for the reunion! Of those remaining that couldn’t show, sadly five have passed. We appreciate the opportunity to spread the word and “recruit” our future members of the Foundation. Congratulations to the Class of 1968!